Silverado Posting & Discussion

This is the place to discuss the various Star Traks series and stories.
Captain Silverado

Re: Silverado Posting & Discussion

Post by b-guy »

New Silverado!

OK, yes...I'm horribly late with this. I think two months ago I said I'd post four more stories once 6.14 was finished? And I finished it a month ago? Hey, I'm a student again, so that's my excuse. But in any event, here's Silverado 6.11!

Silverado 6.11 - Side Dish

It's crisis of the season! Except, well...it's somebody else's crisis, and somebody else's season. But you already know that when the Matrian system is attacked by the combined Borg and Fungaloid forces, the Silverado crew can't just sit in their lounge with a nice cocktail. Not saying that what they do is necessarily helping...but they definitely get involved. Most of them...somebody is having second thoughts...

Three more to come after this one, then I'll post the season finale when I get it finished up!

Brendan
Working on:

Modeling - Ambassador-class variant
Website Upgrades
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

New Silverado!

Silverado 6.12 - That Single Life

Ever notice how single people are sometimes a bit less...together...when it comes to their personal space? Especially younger single people? Jall sure does, but he normally doesn't care enough to worry about it. But when a freak accident pits him against Jeffery in a war of wills, it's the single members of the crew that get caught in the crossfire!

Author's note: I'm actually pretty happy with the way this one came together. It's born out of two personal experiences I had over the past couple years: Getting a concussion, and living with a pair of twenty-year-old single men. Boys, really. Luckily it wasn't at the same time, or the outcome might have been something like this story...

Cheers!

Brendan
Working on:

Website Upgrades
El yerno no favorito

Post by Star Traks »

Silverado 6.11 - there are times when one has to use what is on hand to complete a mission - add theme from A Team
TV Series
'...in return for footage of their ship fighting the Borg and the right to use it in their advertising...'
Distant Origin 3.23 Saurian Professor Gegen: It wasn't an invasion. We were on a field expedition to learn more about your species. We meant no harm. I'm a molecular paleontologist.
Chakotay: [referring to injury] Do you always harpoon the local wildlife?
El yerno no favorito

Post by Star Traks »

b-guy wrote:New Silverado!

Silverado 6.12 - That Single Life....
Enjoyed the story - the ending was brilliant !
Distant Origin 3.23 Saurian Professor Gegen: It wasn't an invasion. We were on a field expedition to learn more about your species. We meant no harm. I'm a molecular paleontologist.
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

Glad you found something to like in the last two :)
Working on:

Website Upgrades
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

New Silverado!

Silverado 6:13 - Into the Depths

It's been a busy season, what with the Borg attack, the mission to Kallar IV, and the disaster that was Jall & Jeffery on their own respective warpaths. So it's time to relax and calm down, with a nice trip to a new Matrian city that definitly doesn't resemble anything from a popular 21st-Century video game. And people definitely don't get kidnapped. Or chased. Also, we may need to send a few people to AA after this one...

OK, yeah. Bioshock totally inspired the city. But not the storyline...
Working on:

Website Upgrades
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

New Silverado!

Silverado 6.14 - Short-Changed

Stafford may have missed the trip to Matria Prime, but that doens't mean he's off the hook. A theft, a chase, and an oppurtunity for Hazardous-Team mayhem combine to thoroughly spoil his weekend.

This week's story is bigger than usual, coming it at just under 15,000 words. Hopefully that will make up for the fact that I'm going to have to take another pause before I post the season finale...which is not 6.15. 6.15 is nearly finished and should be ready for posting in two weeks. And 6.16 probably won't be the finale either...though it will likely take more than two weeks to write.

All that to say, the finale will be delayed. But this season is going to have a few extra stories in it. So hopefully that makes up for it...

Brendan
Working on:

Website Upgrades
El yerno no favorito

Post by Star Traks »

Silverado 6.14 - Short-Changed

The closing discussion/exchange in 6.14 between Stern and Valtaic was priceless
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

This board needs a 'thumbs up' button...
Working on:

Website Upgrades
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

New Silverado!

Silverado 6.15 - 'On the Road Again'

Yes! Finally! After being stuck on Matria Prime for over a year (and for a good two seasons) the USS Silverado is back in space! Time to go out and explore the unknown! By which we mean turning around and heading back to the nearest Federation outpost: Waystation.

Well...we've reached that time again. No, not the end of the season...I've just run out of stories. I have three more planned...the follow-up to this one, then a two-part finale. I just need to sit down and write them. Who knew going back to school would eat up so much time and energy?

Brendan

www.star-traks.com
www.khobrah.net/silver
Working on:

Website Upgrades