Silverado Posting & Discussion

This is the place to discuss the various Star Traks series and stories.
El yerno no favorito

Re: Silverado Posting & Discussion

Post by Star Traks »

Welcome back! This special story was refreshing.

I understand the crew's sentiment repairing multiple systems with no available OEM parts / let alone software support tying together dissimilar replacement components. Necessity is the mother of invention / inspiration

May I suggest brevity on the exchange of security viewpoints between Valtaic and T'Parief:

edward snowden explains security clearance at NSA

https://mail-attachment.googleuserconte ... CSRQfQkGsk
Distant Origin 3.23 Saurian Professor Gegen: It wasn't an invasion. We were on a field expedition to learn more about your species. We meant no harm. I'm a molecular paleontologist.
Chakotay: [referring to injury] Do you always harpoon the local wildlife?
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

Thanks guys!

The ending of Season 5 would have been an excellent end to the series, but somehow I keep wanting to come back to these characters. Life and work have been so busy the past couple of years though...getting my career off the ground, buying a house, starting to build my own furniture...I don't have the spare time I used to, and there are differing interests competing for attention.

If I can hit a role on writing and bang out a few stories, I may try for another run. But there's a lot of other stuff to do.
Working on:

Modeling - Ambassador-class variant
Website Upgrades
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

The 2013 Silverado Halloween Special, which takes place shortly after Season 5, has been moved to the Silverado Season 6 page. Wait...why is there suddenly a Season 6 page?? Guess what's happening next week...
Working on:

Website Upgrades
Makin' Traks

Post by borgcrazy »

b-guy wrote:Guess what's happening next week...
Um, the vampires are going to make us their zombie slaves?
I'm really bad at guessing games.
El yerno no favorito

Post by Star Traks »

The return of diabolical agenda(s) of Dillon Enterprises and/or the Q-ah?

Please surprise the readers [and leave out Trump]

:P
Distant Origin 3.23 Saurian Professor Gegen: It wasn't an invasion. We were on a field expedition to learn more about your species. We meant no harm. I'm a molecular paleontologist.
Chakotay: [referring to injury] Do you always harpoon the local wildlife?
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

It's been almost five years since Captain Chris Stafford and the crew of the USS Silverado saved Matria from the Qu'Eh. Since then, others have come along and had their stories told, but what of Captain Stafford and his officers? They were doing...some stuff, too. And now that stuff can finally be told, too. Or will finally be told. The author just had to get around to it. HEY! Life's been busy!

In other words, the Star Traks: Silverado Season 6 premier is now up on the Silverado web site! Yes! Another full season of Silverado kicks off today! Well, OK, the cloud to this silver lining is that there will be a mid-season break to allow the aging author to get caught up. But still!

www.star-traks.com

www.khobrah.net

And no...no vampire/zombie enslavement. That I know of...
Working on:

Website Upgrades
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

New Silverado!

With the arrival of the new Haven command crew it's time for the Silverado crew to conduct a thorough handover and work hard with their new collegues to ensure the city is run in a calm, orderly and professional manner. Wait, no, that's some other, actually competent crew we were thinking. This story is actually about the Silverado crew being told to stay the f**k away from the Haven crew, mind their own business, and try to enjoy the fact that they're still stuck on this backwater of a planet.

www.star-traks.com

www.khobrah.net/silver
Working on:

Website Upgrades
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

New Silverado!

It's not easy being famous. Especially if you're Dr. Noel Wowryk, saviour of Matria Prime, the woman who brought the Matrian society back from the brink of evil, and the sole voice of reason in the Silverado crew. (Not saying the rest agree with her on that.) Throw in a best friend about to be a mother, and you've got a recipe for strife. Well, emotional strife. Nobody killed anybody over being famous, right?

And yeah...I'm sorry I'm late. I'm finally playing the Mass Effect series, and #3 is really sucked me in. And...y'know...work and all that.

Brendan

www.star-traks.com
www.khobrah.net/silver
Working on:

Website Upgrades
Traks Fan

Post by Donald »

Nice to see you back on the Silverado trail again. Really enjoying the gentle development and wondering how the good Doctor is going to get enough Holy water into the Supersoaker just to deal with Jal, never mind the rest of them.

Sorry for the delay in commenting, but there's this thing called real life that took up a bit of time
Power is Nothing without control. That's why I'm not allowed either!
Captain Silverado

Post by b-guy »

Hey Donald!

Thanks for the message. I'm dying to get everybody out of Matrian Space, but there are a few stories I gotta tell first. Wowryk is one of them. As for her super soaker...think you'll like what happens to it in this next one...
Working on:

Website Upgrades