Vexed Generation Parting Shots

This is the place to discuss the various Star Traks series and stories.
Traks Fan

Vexed Generation Parting Shots

Post by Captain B »

With the final Star Traks: The Vexed Generation Story coming up in about a week, I thought I'd toss up a topic to see if any folks would like to share any recollections or thoughts about the series.

Whether it's a favorite story (or a least favorite story), or a character, or moment, that struck you in some way, feel free to share it here.
Currently writing: Somethin'

Favorite Traks Quote: "Free unnecessary enemas for everybody!"
Makin' Traks

Re: Vexed Generation Parting Shots

Post by borgcrazy »

I've just been in love with the entire series. It's my second-favorite Traks (cause, sorry, BorgSpace is still my one and only true Traks love. Sorry if that's a little creepy, Maija - well, I'm not really sorry, but Society demands that I apologize) series and I'm really gonna miss it. I can almost guarantee that I'm gonna shed a tear or two (possibly more) when I finish the last story.
I'd have to say that the tender, character stories are the stand-outs of the series for me. Anything dealing with the characters' emotions - whether it's Plato's pining for Hartley, J'Hana and Tilleran's ... whatever that was, the ongoing Richards/Browning drama and just about anything involving Baxter's family (to name just a very few) always pull at my heart strings.
Queen of BorgSpace

Re: Vexed Generation Parting Shots

Post by Meneks »

Sorry if that's a little creepy, Maija - well, I'm not really sorry, but Society demands that I apologize) series
Yes, very, very creepy.

Anyway, for the Vexed series, anything with J'Hana pretty much made my day. As far as specific stories, I need to go back and re-read. Which I'll need to do, eventually, probably at work when I really should be working on whatever it is that has the next due date.

After all, weekends are for fun (not that Star Traks: Anything isn't fund, but...weekends are also weekends).
Currently working on -
Star Traks: BorgSpace - Book 3, Part 1 - "Invocation of the Birds - Ruffled Vulture, Dusty Pheonix"

--Time is merely an illusion perpetrated by the manufacturers of space
(Anonymous)