Merry Christmas - new Vexed Generation story!

This is the place to discuss the various Star Traks series and stories.
Traks Fan

Merry Christmas - new Vexed Generation story!

Post by Captain B »

Hey everyone,

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday. As is tradition, and by tradition I mean I've done it one other time, I've written a new Star Traks: The Vexed Generation story just in time for the holidays.

It's been three years since we last checked in on Captain Baxter and friends. This story finds them getting ready to celebrate the holidays, only not everyone can make it. Then again, uninvited guests are also the most fun. Find out what I'm talking about, or if I've just had too much egg-nog, in "Presents of Mind!"

You can find it at http://www.star-traks.com/vexed.

It felt great writing a story after two years of near-total stagnation. With the exception of one and a half Boldly Gone... stories. I've missed this crew, and I think it shows.

Hope you all enjoy it, and Merry Christmas!

Anthony
Currently writing: Somethin'

Favorite Traks Quote: "Free unnecessary enemas for everybody!"
El yerno no favorito

Re: Merry Christmas - new Vexed Generation story!

Post by Star Traks »

...I just finished decorating the house for our annual holiday party...
Spent several days here preparing house/food for 38 relatives, 28 relatives showed up, cleaned / restored house to 'normal' holiday status. Downloading/initializing codes/apps/devices for children ;)
We will have leftovers for a while, may even consider ways of 'repackaging' leftovers with cream of mushroom/cheddar cheese soup, etc.

Happy New Year !!!
Distant Origin 3.23 Saurian Professor Gegen: It wasn't an invasion. We were on a field expedition to learn more about your species. We meant no harm. I'm a molecular paleontologist.
Chakotay: [referring to injury] Do you always harpoon the local wildlife?