Happy Canada Day!

Got something non-Star Traks related to say? Put it in here.
Makin' Traks

Happy Canada Day!

Post by borgcrazy »

To all the Canucks here on the forum (um, all two or three of you...) Happy Canada Day! I don't know what that all entails, though I've been led to believe moose kissing and pantsing Eskimos is often involved. Of course, the same source claimed that the US's Fourth of July involved shooting gerbils from large slingshots at beavers, so that information is suspect.
At any rate, wanted to get this out there before the 4th totally subsumes all interest in foreign holidays.
El yerno no favorito

Re: Happy Canada Day!

Post by Star Traks »

Happy Canada Day likewise to all Canadiens.
I have faith all will celebrate in appropriate fashion(s)

Take Care !!!
Distant Origin 3.23 Saurian Professor Gegen: It wasn't an invasion. We were on a field expedition to learn more about your species. We meant no harm. I'm a molecular paleontologist.
Chakotay: [referring to injury] Do you always harpoon the local wildlife?
Captain Silverado

Re: Happy Canada Day!

Post by b-guy »

Thanks folks! It was a great long weekend, with much drinking, debauchery and fun had by all.

And a belated happy 4th of July to the Americans. I look forward to enjoying your lower fuel and food prices as I trek from Ontario to Manitoba (via Lansing, Chicago & Minneapolis) this weekend.

Difference between the USA and Canada #143: Your civil war lasted 4 years, involved naval battles, clashing armies, succession from the Union and slavery. Ours lasted half an hour, trashed a bar and revolved around which hockey team was better, the Montreal Canadiens or the Toronto Maple Leafs. :lol:
Working on:

Modeling - Ambassador-class variant
Website Upgrades